Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 28, 2010

New and Improved Hossbiz.com

The birth of a new website! I had a client in London who told me renovating a house was like having a second child, you forget just how painful it was the first time. Ditto website design. This is the second website I have created on my own, the first with software that should have the warning label: "If you are over 31 years old, you will not be able to understand any of this. Go back to college and study Computer Science before opening this application or risk serious harm. Side effects include, but are not limited to: headaches, eye strain, immediate graying or loss of hair, panic attacks, dry mouth and heart palpitations."

But it is done now, and I am quite proud of it. Check it out:


Kind Regards,
Michelle Blackler
Serendipity
www.hossbiz.com
Serendipity is an Accidental Sagacity Corporation company.

No comments:

Post a Comment