Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Spring and a New Carriage Driving Training Curriculum

Ahhhhh, Spring, you capricious, coquettish little season; so daintily you beguile woolly winter coated earth with promises of flowers and verdant views, albeit quick to retreat behind a contemptuous wind, or vainglorious snow storm. Who could be affronted for long, when the wind and snow shift hemispheres for fresh saps to freeze and your warm breath tickles the darling blossoms at your decolletage?

Oh, yeah, I got Spring bad. Which is good. Very good.

My new carriage training curriculum is really producing results. Just in a week, I can see substantial improvement in the horses. They are capable of more elasticity and suppleness than they were in months of training under my old regime. Their minds are much more eager, too. They seem to sense something is up with this new training model and I am seeing my excitement mirrored back to me.

Morgan horses always thrive on variety and I think they will merge seamlessly into the combined driving format. Now whether my mid-aged mind and body can relate so easily to the new paradigm stay tuned, but I am animate.

Hoping to take a leaf from the insatiable Morgan horses that I know and love, I must remain animate about all the projects I've agreed to take on this year and figure out how to fit in all this variety. The T Cart, the Horse Fair, the CDEs, Columbus Carriage Classic, Villa Louis' 30th Anniversary, and New Moon Carriage Classic. Stay in the Buggy! It won't be boring!

Go out and catch a bad dose of Spring!

Kind Regards,
Michelle Blackler
Serendipity
www.hossbiz.com
Serendipity is an Accidental Sagacity Corporation company.

No comments:

Post a Comment