Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Friday, October 8, 2010

WEG Driven Dressage

Much to my delight, you can watch the WEG on 2010 Altech FEI World Equestrian Games either in live streaming or recorded: http://www.usefnetwork.com

Isbrand Chardon's test was near perfection and Chester Weber's horses are near perfection. I did feel Chardon's test was more technically correct than Weber's, although the two men tied for first place, which has never happened at WEG. Watching the competition it is clear these two men are far beyond their fellow competitors in skill and quality of horses.

The European turnout is disappointing low, but that does not surprise me. In fact, it is typical of them, in my humble opinion. Which does not keep me from being a Europhile, but vexes me nonetheless.

Looking forward to the Marathon tommorrow. Try to catch some of it if you can.

Kind Regards.
Michelle Blackler
Serendipity
www.hossbiz.com
Serendipity is an Accidenatl Sagacity Corporation company.

No comments:

Post a Comment