Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Life Gives You What You Need

Life is like training a horse: a general idea of what needs to be done to achieve the goal, whether it is teaching a horse to pick up it's feet or training for top level competition.  The art of life and horse training is developing skills to achieve the best possible result.  Some people are better at life and horse training than others, but we can all improve.

Today, I stumbled on a brilliant website and blog detailing just this theme.  It is a horse related life coaching dream fulfilling treasure and I can't wait to start spending it's riches, so I'll start by sharing:

http://www.bighorsedreams.com/2012/05/2-ingredients-to-help-you-achieve-your-potential/

I hope it resonates for you as it has for me.

Kind Regards,
Michelle Blackler
www.hossbiz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment