Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

For Inspiration: Tom Bass on Horse Connection

This is a fabulous article on one of my heroes: Tom Bass, whose biography made me weep for the joy, love, life, fate, and impossibility in it.  Horse Connection gives a very good synopsis:

http://www.horseconnection.com/site/story-nov08.html

Whenever I need a leg up, I look to Tom Bass.

   "Before Jackie Robinson ever donned a Dodger uniform - there was Tom Bass. Before Rosa Parks ever demanded a seat in the front of the bus - there was Tom Bass. Before Martin Luther King ever had a dream - there was Tom Bass. Before Barack Obama ever ran for President - there was the legend of Tom Bass – the black horse whisperer."


If you need some inspiration, you'll find it.


Kind Regards,
Michelle Blackler
Serendipity
www.hossbiz.com
Serendipity is an Accidental Sagacity Corporation company.

1 comment:

  1. I own the book written about Tom Bass. I have come to love the American Saddlebred more through Tom's eyes and love of the breed. A wonderful story.

    ReplyDelete