Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Web Site Nightmares and Cleveland Bays

Still trying to get the new website up...STILL. I am so confused about so many things; mostly about why this bloody thing won't work. But! I have a super technician from my web hosting company helping me. Holla, Martin! Martin, by the way, has a Cleveland Bay! I know! I am impressed. Come to find out there are only 700 of these purebred horses in the world, but the remaining bloodlines have been pure [no cross breeding to improve type] for 100 years. Apparently about 1960 or so, there were only 5 studs left in the UK. So Queenie Liz stepped in and then there were 35. Funny how those royal warrants work. Luv ya Liz, really.

I always wanted a Cleveland Bay when I was little, probably because there were only five of them, [right, Ma?] so it is really neat to meet someone, albeit at the other end of my computer, who has one. I've asked Martin to get some photos of his mare to send to me and I will promptly put them here so everyone can meet her.

Looks like I may have another message in the inbox from dear, patient Martin about this russin, frussin globtobendic latest website malfunction that I have performed. Must go.

Kind Regards,
Michelle Blackler
Serendipity
www.hossbiz.com
Serendipity is an Accidental Sagacity Corporation company.

3 comments:

  1. My buddy John caught me handing out the old "template" website advise. He's a professional commercial artist and would never stand for that kind of thing. He said hire somebody good and save yourself the trouble...

    How is Team Blackler-Scott doing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the Cleveland Bay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Todd,
    3G Farms canceled their IDT this weekend, so I guess it will be May before the next show [in KY] where I am to navigate for Michael. Gosh that seems so far away...May...

    ReplyDelete