Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 18, 2010

An Oldie But A Goodie

I met Priscilla and Ken while they were visiting Living History Farms on their Discover America tour in 1999. They had quit their jobs, bought an RV and took off on an odyssey of America. Harold Ault and I were participating in the picnic class at Harvest Moon Carriage Classic. Ken took our photo, Priscilla sampled my cucumber sandwiches, scones and lemon curd and they turned it into a virtual postcard of their trip. I was so impressed with their idea and love the postcard. The superlative style of the card and attention to detail, right down to the wild rose stamp are worth sharing again.

Take a look:

Life is a journey and some people travel it well. I'm glad I had the chance to meet this wonderful couple along the way.

Kind Regards,
Michelle Blackler
Serendipity
www.hossbiz.com
Serendipity is an Accidental Sagacity Corporation company.

No comments:

Post a Comment